SITUATIONAL REPORT - UPDATED june 24, 2022
Bayfield County at MEDIUM Community Level (as of June 24th)
The Community Level for Bayfield County (or any county) can be found: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html
COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENTS
The following area pharmacies have indicated they currently are taking appointments for patients needing a COVID-19 booster or vaccination:
Brownstone Pharmacy 715-373-5588
- PFIZER Vaccinate on Monday’s 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday’s 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
- Pharmacist prefers a call to schedule an appointment.
Walgreens Ashland 715-685-0202
- PFIZER Vaccinate every day. Prefer to schedule appointments on line walgreens.com and click on main option COVID-19 vaccine.
- They do allow you to call or walk in for an appointment.
Walmart Ashland 715-682-3660
- Walmart only has MODERNA vaccine (not approved for persons under 18 at this time).
- They do allow a call or walk in to schedule an appointment.
- FOR FAMILIES
- GENERAL WORKPLACES
- BED AND BREAKFASTS
- BODY ART ESTABLISHMENTS
- CONVENIENCE STORES & GAS STATIONS
- FARMERS MARKETS
- GROCERY AND RETAIL FOOD
- HOTELS & MOTELS
- VACATION RENTALS AND TOURIST ROOMING HOUSES