SITUATIONAL REPORT - UPDATED November 30, 2021
COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENTS
The following area medical clinics and pharmacies have indicated they currently are taking appointments for patients wanting to get a COVID-19 vaccination:.
Brownstone Pharmacy 715-373-5588
- PFIZER Vaccinate on Monday’s 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday’s 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
- Pharmacist prefers a call to schedule an appointment.
Walgreens Ashland 715-685-0202
- PFIZER Vaccinate every day. Prefer to schedule appointments on line walgreens.com and click on main option COVID-19 vaccine.
- They do allow you to call or walk in for an appointment.
Walmart Ashland 715-682-3660
- Walmart only has MODERNA vaccine (not approved for persons under 18 at this time).
- They do allow a call or walk in to schedule an appointment.
Bayfield County Health Department 715-373-3312
- Currently scheduling pediatric Pfizer vaccines for persons age 5-11 years of age.
Concerned about A possible exposure to COVID-19 In Your Community?
UPDATES FROM STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT
PRESS RELEASE - SEPTEMBER 1, 2021 - BAYFIELD COUNTY ISSUES ADVISORY - FACE MASKS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
March 21 - Updated Guidance from Wisconsin Dept. of Agriculture for Businesses:
- FOR FAMILIES
- GENERAL WORKPLACES
- BED AND BREAKFASTS
- BODY ART ESTABLISHMENTS
- CONVENIENCE STORES & GAS STATIONS
- FARMERS MARKETS
- GROCERY AND RETAIL FOOD
- HOTELS & MOTELS
- VACATION RENTALS AND TOURIST ROOMING HOUSES
If you have been notified by the Health Department that you had contact with a Coronavirus case, please follow self-quarantine measures for High Risk Exposure and Self-Isolation Procedures for individuals being evaluated for COVID-19.
For All other bayfield county residents
To protect your family and our communities, please take the following precautions.
- Avoid unnecessary trips.
- Practice social distancing any time you must leave your house.
- Stay home if you are sick and practice self-isolation (separate bedroom/bathroom) from your family members if possible.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Follow our Tips for Healthy Communities.
- Help prevent the spread of Coronavirus in your community and other other settings by following these Guidance Documents.