UPDATED December 1st, 2022
Bayfield County is at LOW Community Level as of November 25th. COVID levels in Bayfield county remain low at this time, however ages 60+ continue to be elevated. COVID continues to circulate in the general community resulting in additional hospitalizations.
The Wisconsin Department of Health is now offering COVID-19 Treatment Telehealth appointments for those who have elevated risk of serious illness.
COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENTS
The following area pharmacies have indicated they currently are taking appointments for patients needing a COVID-19 booster or vaccination:
Brownstone Pharmacy in Washburn 715-373-5588
- PFIZER vaccine on Monday’s 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday’s 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
- Pharmacist prefers a call to schedule an appointment.
Walgreens in Ashland 715-685-0202
- PFIZER vaccine every day. Prefer to schedule appointments online walgreens.com and click on main option for COVID-19 vaccine.
- They do allow you to call or walk in for an appointment.
Walmart in Ashland 715-682-3660
- MODERNA vaccine is the only option (not approved for persons under 18 at this time).
- They do allow a call or walk in to schedule an appointment.