2022 Benefits Open Enrollment for Bayfield County Employees
This page is dedicated to Bayfield County employees. Bayfield County offers a wide variety of benefits to employees. The open enrollment period offers employees the opportunity to enroll in, cancel or change their insurance coverages for the coming year. Below, Bayfield county employees may find all the resources they'll need to enroll in the variety of benefits offered.
Many of the County's personnel forms are available in a fillable format. A signature is required. The forms must be printed and signed before submitting to the County Clerk's Office. Please contact the Human Resources Office at 715-373-3201 or email with any questions you may have. ALL forms are due FRIDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2021 to the County Clerk's Office.
Employee Benefit Review meetings will be held virtually. Spouses are welcome to participate. There are three options to connect for the meetings:
1) Click on the "Join Microsoft Teams Meeting" link to join the meeting through a computer device.
2) Download the Microsoft Teams App to your smartphone and connect through the App.
3) Participate by telephone. This option is least preferred because you will not be able to view the slide presentation.
state of wisconsin employee trust fund (etf) insurances:
Find more information through the Wisconsin Employee Trust Fund (ETF).
Sign up for ETF Benefit Webinars (TBA)
ETF What's changing in 2022 video
2022 Benefits TO DO Checklist
2022 open enrollment information:
- Open Enrollment Overview Memo
- 2022 INSURANCE PREMIUM LIST
- 2022 Local Deductible Health Plan Decision Guide
- 2022 Health Insurance Application/Change Form
ETF Health Insurance Provider Networks :
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) Provider Directory
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) Preventative Care Coverage Information
- Health Partners Health Plan
- WEA Trust West (Chippewa Valley and Mayo Clinic Health System Plans)
aCCIDENT INSURANCE THROUGH SECURIAN:
dELTA VISION INSURANCE:
Delta Dental Insurance:
- 2022 Uniform Dental Breakdown of Costs
- 2022 Supplemental Dental Breakdown of Costs
- 2022 Delta Dental Enrollment/Change Form
flexible spending account:
A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) lets you set aside money from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis to use for eligible out-of-pocket expenses. Funds are managed by Vantage Flex.