- Information Technology
Bayfield County Information Services currently supports approximately 250 county employees. The department is responsible for:
- Purchasing hardware, software, etc.
- Support of nearly 80 countywide and departmental software programs
- Network design, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Installation and maintenance of county servers, workstation computers, printers, and other peripherals
- Countywide law enforcement system support and maintenance
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS) application and user support
- Setup and support for the email system, Internet web services, firewall security, anti-virus system, department-specific application programs, and business system analysis
- Establishing and maintaining digital links to remote sites and remote network services
Terms of Service
- Section 895.50(2)(c) of the Wisconsin Statutes, provides in part that "it is not an invasion of privacy to communicate any information available to the public as a matter of public record." All of the information available on this website is a matter of public record. The data available on this website is also available by visiting various departments at the Bayfield County Courthouse.
Responsibility for Content
Bayfield County makes no warranty with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website and assumes no liability for direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use or misuse of this data or any data contained herein.
Website Copyright Information
Copyright for all content of this website is held by Bayfield County. All rights reserved. Copyright 2004-present. If you'd like to use some of the content you've found here, please contact us to ask permission. Odds are pretty good we'll say "Go for it," but it's always nice to be asked.