Twin Bear Campground
SPECIAL NOTICE - COVID-19 UPDATE
As a response to concerns with COVID-19, only seasonal camping will be allowed at Twin Bear and Delta Lake campgrounds. No transient camping will be permitted. Transient camping is defined as any form of camping that is not for the entire season. Only self-contained camping units (RV’s) will be allowed at each seasonal campsite. A self-contained camping unit is defined as one that contains an internal bathroom.
FOR SEASONAL SITE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
Surrounded by oak, birch, maple, and scattered pine, this is a fantastic spot to access the Pike Chain of Lakes in Iron River. The northern pike, walleye, largemouth bass, and bluegill make Twin Bear Lake popular with anglers. Reservations are accepted.
For reservations please contact the following (contacts listed in order of preference):
For general information, please contact one of the above listed numbers or the Forestry and Parks Department at 715-373-6114.
- Number of sites: 43
- Boat launch
- Dump station (daily = $5, annual = $50)
- Pit toilets
- Showers (free with paid camping)
- High speed internet (free)
- Swimming area (handicapped accessible)
- Fishing pier (handicapped accessible)
- Store (ice, firewood, supplies)
|Camping - Non-Electric||Camping - Electric||Boat Launch||Boat Mooring|
*Includes $50 annual dump fee
** Add $100 if on a prime site MAP
- Boat launch passes are valid at both locations: Twin Bear and Delta.
- Boat launch passes cover all boats owned by the individual named on permit only.
- Seasonal boat mooring slots are subject to availability.
- Boat mooring slots are non-reservable and subject to availability.
- Boat mooring only available to campers or individuals recreating at the park for the day.
- Please Note: All landowners that deposit or contract the one-time seasonal deposit and removal of boats are subject to the above launch fees.
- Also Note: All water craft, including canoes, kayaks, row boats, jet skis, etc., launched from boat ramps require passes and are subject to the above fees.
The campground is 7 miles south of Iron River on County Highway H. The park is on the left.
Playground View 2
Playground View 3
Playground View 4
Puig Point Path
Site near lake
Donna Puig Point
Boat mooring dock
Seasonal with lake view
Playground, beach accessibility
Swim beach and boat mooring