How do I join 4-H?

Contact the 4-H Youth Development Office.  Ian at 715-373-3289 or Email  or Kaylie at 715-373-3287 or Email. They will provide you with information on how to register online and put you in touch with a club in your area.

or you can go to our UW-Extension Bayfield County website. 

More Information

Show All Answers

1. How do I join 4-H?
2. How do I register for a class or program?
3. How can I find out about safe canning and other kinds of food preservation?
4. Where can I get my pressure canner tested for accuracy?
5. Can I borrow canning equipment?
6. How can I find information about selling foods I make?
7. How can I learn more about selling foods under the Pickle Bill?