HRA expenses incurred between January 1 and December 31 of a given year must be submitted for HRA reimbursement by March 31 of the following year.
FSA expenses may be incurred January 1 of a given year through March 15 of the following year, but must be submitted for reimbursement by March 31.
Show All Answers
Visit the Diversified Benefit Services web page for various options to file a claim including: Online, Manually, Fax, Debit Card, Mobile App
There are a couple of ways to submit reimbursement requests.
Diversified Benefits Services
Phone: 262-367-3300 or 800-234-1229
PO Box 260, Hartland, WI 53029
The best way to check the balance in your HRA, FSA, or Roll-over account is to access your account on-line.
Employees may change their tax withholdings as frequently as necessary. Forms can be obtained from the County Clerk’s Office.
2. Submit a written retirement notice to your Department Head and/or Human Resources. As much advance notice as possible is appreciated to ensure continuity of service to our citizens.
3. Once the Human Resources office receives your retirement notification, you will be sent access to several forms. The sooner these forms are completed, the sooner payroll can make the necessary payroll adjustments related to premiums. Forms will vary depending upon which insurances you have enrolled in. Contact the County Clerk’s Office or Human Resources Office for details on when each insurance is effective through.
4. Schedule an exit interview with the Human Resources Office.
5. If you have participated in the HRA for at least 5 years, you are vested and can access the funds in your roll-over account once you retire. These funds may be used for eligible health insurance premiums and eligible medical, dental or vision expenses.
6. Any vacation earned, but not used, plus pro-rated vacation for the partial year will be paid out.
7. Employees may continue county health insurance upon retirement if the following criteria are met:
Employees may fill out a Carryover Vacation Approval Form if they do not intend on utilizing all of their allotted vacation time for the year and would like to carry over some vacation time to the next year.
Carryover vacation requests are subject to approval by the employee's Department Head or Designee. Full-time employees may carryover a maximum of five (5) days of vacation. Part-time employees carryover is prorated.