View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
April 2, 2021, 4:00 PM @ County Board Room
This meeting will be held in-person and remote via the Microsoft Teams link included in the agenda.
April 2, 2021, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM @ Via Zoom
March 19~12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
• Results of CCROP’s citizen science project on cover crop residue cover & persistence
• Innovative farmer-initiated cover crop & conservation
practices across the state
March 26 ~ 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Session II: Engaging Diverse Audiences in Cover Crops, Soil Health, & Conservation Education
• Opportunities for farmers & agencies to engage in CCROP
citizen science projects
• Unique education & outreach strategies to promote cover
crops, soil health, & conservation
April 2 ~ 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Session III: Research Highlights on Cover Crops
and Conservation from Across the State
• Overview of current Wisconsin research on cover crops & soil health
Webinars will follow a lightning talk format – several presenters giving
short presentations – to keep the hour exciting, informative & engaging!
Webinars are free. Registration: https://go.wisc.edu/zpuyc2
Connection information for each webinar will be emailed to the day before the event.